Pablos Art Studios requires a creative, outward looking, self directed person who is skilled in a range of art forms to join our studio. You will work as part of a team to support people’s creativity, personal growth and independence through providing quality artistic development and opportunities. If you enjoy working with a diverse range of people in a constantly changing workspace, you could thrive in our award-winning community art studio.
Ideal candidates must have:
- a relevant qualification in visual arts or equivalent experience
- a wide range of skills and approaches to creativity and graphic processes applicable in art studios.
- a proven knowledge and ability of graphic software (Adobe or equivalent), social media, Microsoft Office, Google Workspace
- the ability to understand and support tāngata mātau ā-wheako/ people with lived experience of ill mental health in a creative space.
- a valid full driver’s license
Pablos is an art studio located in central Wellington that works with tāngata mātau ā-wheako to affirm identity, increase self-esteem and foster creative self-resilience.
- The studio operates between Monday – Friday, 10am – 4:30pm
- We are now looking for a part time Art Tutor to join our small team to work 15 hours per week on Wednesday and Friday between the hours of 9am to 5pm starting March 2021.
To apply, please send your C.V. with a covering letter explaining your interest in working at Pablos and highlighting experience relevant to this position. Please include two referees. The successful candidate will be police vetted and must be eligible to legally work in Aotearoa.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 21, February 2021.
Applications for this position should be submitted to Pablos Art Studios:
- PO Box 9720, Marion Square. Wellington (Post)
- 118 Tory St (Corner of Vivian & Tory St), Te Aro. Wellington.