Pablos Covid 19 Level 2 Studio Guidelines
New Studio Structure:
- If you show any flu-like symptoms, have a dry cough or feel unwell do not come to the studio.
- If the staff notice you have flu-like symptoms and/or a dry cough they may request you go home.
- Everyone entering Pablos Art Studios will need to observe social distancing.
- Maximum number of artists in the studio at any time will be 8.
- The studio will be open Monday to Friday 10 – 4 (unless there is a public holiday or otherwise specified)
- Each day is divided into two sessions.
- Each session is 2.5 hours long.
- Each artist is allowed up to 2 sessions a week.
- Sessions are booked in advance by phone or online booking form at least 1 day in advance.
- Regular weekly sessions may be booked on consultation.
- Notify the studio if you can’t make your session so we can give the session to another artist.
- Walk-ins are at own risk and it pays to call ahead.
- You will be given some basic art supplies in the form of an art pack that will be your responsibility while Covid 19 restrictions last.
- There will be no regular workshops except the ones promoted and delivered online or as outings for the month of June.
- Access to tool workshop and use of speciality equipment such as the printing press will be under consultation by staff only.
- The Library is closed.
- There is no access to the computers except staff.
- The Kitchen is closed – any snacks and drinks to be brought in and consumed at your workstation.
When In the Studio:
- You will be required to wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds on entering the studio.
- You will fill out a contact trace form on entering and exiting the studio.
- You will be supplied with PPE and be required to wear it at all time.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow and avoid touching your face.
- You will be required to wash your hands for 20 seconds and refresh your PPE after going to the toilet.
- You will be allocated an area to sit and work in during your session.
- You will maintain 1 metre distance between yourself and others at all time.
- Additional materials or equipment will be issued to you by staff during your session or available from The Art Station.
- You will not share your food or drinks.
- You will be required to clear your workstation after your session and return any equipment to the Art Station so so staff can disinfect it.
The studio may close again if these guidelines are not adhered to.
These guidelines will be reviewed, updated regularly and may change over time.
We apologise for the severity of these conditions and thanks for your cooperation