Pablos Studio Guidelines 080520
Kia ora tātou Pablos Whānau,
Welcome back to the studio. We have missed you. We have set up the studio for you so we can work effectively under Covid 19 restrictions. We have also put these guidelines in place for you so we can remain open, please read through them carefully (or go through them with a staff member if you prefer). As you can see we are getting back to some normality now.
- If you show any flu-like symptoms, have a dry cough or feel unwell do not come to the studio.
- If the staff notice you have flu-like symptoms and/or a dry cough they may request you go home.
- Everyone entering Pablos Art Studios will need to observe social distancing.
- Maximum number of artists in the studio at any time will be 15.
- The studio will be open Monday to Friday 10 – 4 (unless there is a public holiday or otherwise specified).
- Artists are allowed up to 3 days a week in the studio (please update your days with us).
- The Studio will go back to the workshop program as indicated in the monthly studio timetable.
When In the Studio:
- You will be required to wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds on entering the studio.
- You will fill out a contact trace form on entering and exiting the studio.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow and avoid touching your face.
- Please wash your hands regularly and use the sanitizer provided.
- You will maintain 1 metre distance between yourself and others at all time.
- You will not share your food or drinks.
- You will be required to clear and clean your workstation after your session and return any materials and equipment to their place.
These guidelines will be reviewed, updated regularly and may change over time. Thanks for your cooperation.
Ngā mihi nui,
Pablos Art Studios